“Experience is not what happens to a man but it is what a man can do making use of what happens to him” (Aldous Huxley, 1932).
The starting point is the boatyard and the modern structure is built on this. Sudcantieri was set up in 1970 as a boatyard employing skilled workers, expert in repairing an laying up large vessels. This was followed by the creation of a wet dock and a specialized centre with all the most up to date and modern methods to meet the needs of the pleasure boaters.
Our unique formula is the guide: “experience and the search for the cutting- edge techniques”. The latest products and solutions are used with all our past experience and regular refresher courses to update the staff on a continually evolving technology.
With a 40 year old history and tradition, Sudcantieri has developed a worldwide nautical experience. Two travel lifts of 80 and 160 tons, large hangars and large open areas for a total of 30,000 square metres - allow for the laying up of large boats both externally and internally.
Sudcantieri ensures assistance for any kind of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, from small repairs to complete refitting.
- 2 Travel lifts 80 and 160 tons
- Hangars equipped with bridge cranes and open space areas – 30,000 square metres
- 3 self propelled trailers up to 100 tons
- Mechanic workshop
- Test bench for procedures on electrical installations
- Storage for the collection of hazardous waste (batteries, oil filters and burnt oil)
- Electric forklift for painting work
- Fixed scaffolding for external work on hulls
- Storage capacity for sailing boats
- A fully equipped warehouse
Sudcantieri works closely with the best international companies, specializing in nautical products. To respond to the clients’ needs, our company signs agreements and exclusive conventions with suppliers of goods, services and equipment, so that the best available service will also place Sudcantieri in the public eye, thus creating a showcase fo the company in the international context.